Friday, January 18, 2008

... u know, there's so much that goes on inside my head...
voices, noises...some subtle, some boisterous...
its like so many so many people resided in my head
that make so much sound that i wonder what they are all up to
...and do i know them all.. even at all?...
why is there so much commotion inside my head?
that i am unable to control myself despite me
that i cannot comprehend my inner self
that i cannot manage the several voices that cry out at the same time from deep inside me..
why do i cry like this?
outwardly it is so still so serene and calm and peaceful
and inside it is a boiler rrom of emotions that threaten to spill out the disastrous energy that lurks within the deepest recesses within my soul
like some dark cavernous route taken by hot boiling lava that spills forth from my guts and erupts in adevastating show of courage and fury...
courage and fury how cynical and hypocritical it is and can be so hilariously hilarious..
i mean what kind of neo modern poetry is this that i am writing on this moment now..
how???
i never felt like this before...
what u are hearing is what i am hearing my mind speak to me via my leaden fin gers that draw a window to my soul wherefrom u peer inside the being that is me...so shrouded within deep blackness that i wonder if he, the real me, ever saw the daylight that i feel on my skin and see with my eyes...
oh what is all this that i am doing..?...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
that felt better...
oh that felt great, the relief was just oooooooooooohhhhhhhh so oo enormously rtelieving and relaxing
Relaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...............................
breathe easy my friend...my lonesome handsome baby friend....
you who i know are there and one day will be me..
but till then let me begin this charade once more, more longer than before...and continue dwelling the way i did till a few moments ago...
strange that i feel so very peaceful now that i am so empty... i feel rejuvenated and hey...
may be i could just lie down and be...
i am losing my clarity...
again...there will be again..'until next time
bye myself...bye.

No comments: